NEW: emacs !

Pierre-Yves Ritschard-4
Emacs 22 is out.
I'm a vi cowboy now, but well I did it for nostalgia's sake.
If somebody has access to hppa a test would be nice to see if it's
still broken for that arch.
Its a really simple port, please test @macppc and @hppa, this was
tested on i386 and amd64 only.
I did name it emacs, since we have a emacs21/ dir but not emacs one, which
doesn't make sense to me.
Looks like they merged all the old stuff into one big package, which
makes for a simpler makefile.
The gtk2 stuff is nicer than their old toolkit.

I think I finally got the WANTLIB part right, thx to ajacoutot for
pointing me to make lib-depends-check.

emacs.tar.gz (18K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: emacs !

Antoine Jacoutot
Selon Pierre-Yves Ritschard <[hidden email]>:
> I think I finally got the WANTLIB part right, thx to ajacoutot for
> pointing me to make lib-depends-check.

Well, of course we now have the even better "make port-lib-depends-check" ;)

--
Antoine