NEW: editors/editorconfig-core-c

Brian Callahan-6
Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, editors/editorconfig-core-c.
Editorconfig-core-c is a library for IDE consistency.

---
pkg/DESCR:
EditorConfig helps developers define and maintain consistent coding
styles between different editors and IDEs.

This package provides the core library and editorconfig(1) executable
both written in C for use by text editor plugins supporting EditorConfig
parsing.
---

This is needed for a port of the elementary OS code editor.

OK?

~Brian

editorconfig-core-c.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: editors/editorconfig-core-c

Charlene Wendling
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:53:14 +0000
Brian Callahan wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a new port, editors/editorconfig-core-c.
> Editorconfig-core-c is a library for IDE consistency.
>
> ---
> pkg/DESCR:
> EditorConfig helps developers define and maintain consistent coding
> styles between different editors and IDEs.
>
> This package provides the core library and editorconfig(1) executable
> both written in C for use by text editor plugins supporting
> EditorConfig parsing.
> ---
>
> This is needed for a port of the elementary OS code editor.
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian
This tries to pick up doxygen during the build, so the port system is
trying to install manpages, that are not generated on my machines where
doxygen is not available.

I'm attaching a new tarball with documentation disabled and an updated
PLIST.

With that fixed, OK cwen@

editorconfig-core-c.tgz (1K) Download Attachment