NEW: directoryassistant-2.0

umaxx
hi!

i've created a port for directoryassistant 2.0 (latest stable) for
openbsd current (tested on powerpc and i386).

"Directory Assistant is a small application for managing a LDAP address
book. The focus is to create a very easy to use program, with only the
few but necessary features. The target is novice users that have their
addresses in an LDAP server."

more info:
http://olivier.sessink.nl/directoryassistant/

port is attached or can be downloaded from:
https://www.umaxx.net/openbsd-ports/directoryassistant-2.0-openbsdport.tar.gz

the port is not tricky, just "pure" python.
please test, comment and maybe commit...

regards,

jörg

--
https://www.umaxx.net

directoryassistant-2.0-openbsdport.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: directoryassistant-2.0

Aleksander Piotrowski
Joerg Zinke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the port is not tricky, just "pure" python.
> please test, comment and maybe commit...

Please test this version instead:

        http://atlantilde.com/~alek/ports/directoryassistant.tar.gz

It contains various fixes.

Cheers,

Alek
--
- Co to są litery?
- Coś takiego jak mediaglify, tylko że czarne i maleńkie. I wcale się nie