[NEW] devel/py-tblib

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

  Here is a patch to create new port devel/py-tblib.
  With this new port, www/py-django could do more tests.
  It build and run well on amd64-head system.

Comments? OK?
wen

py-tblib.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] devel/py-tblib

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Thu, Aug 08, 2019 at 02:15:50PM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:

>   Here is a patch to create new port devel/py-tblib.
>   With this new port, www/py-django could do more tests.
>   It build and run well on amd64-head system.

> Comments? OK?
> wen

I made several changes.

First I moved MODPY_EGG_VERSION, MODPY_PI, and MODPY_SETUPTOOLS
to their usual positions in a python port. I then lined up the
indentation in my usual fussy way. :) I changed the "YES" to "Yes" for
PERMIT_PACKAGE.

Then I looked at getting the regression tests. I added MODPY_PYTEST.
Then I added py-twisted as a TEST_DEPENDS since it is required for
the tests. I added PYTHONPATH=${WRKSRC}/lib so it can find itself
before install when testing.

All that work and it runs one regression test. There seem to be a
couple more but upstream has not set them up right to be run.

With these changes, ok kmos@

Anyone else?

--Kurt

回复: [NEW] devel/py-tblib

wen heping
Revised patch based on kmos@ comments.

wen
________________________________
On Thu, Aug 08, 2019 at 02:15:50PM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:

>   Here is a patch to create new port devel/py-tblib.
>   With this new port, www/py-django could do more tests.
>   It build and run well on amd64-head system.

> Comments? OK?
> wen

I made several changes.

First I moved MODPY_EGG_VERSION, MODPY_PI, and MODPY_SETUPTOOLS
to their usual positions in a python port. I then lined up the
indentation in my usual fussy way. :) I changed the "YES" to "Yes" for
PERMIT_PACKAGE.

Then I looked at getting the regression tests. I added MODPY_PYTEST.
Then I added py-twisted as a TEST_DEPENDS since it is required for
the tests. I added PYTHONPATH=${WRKSRC}/lib so it can find itself
before install when testing.

All that work and it runs one regression test. There seem to be a
couple more but upstream has not set them up right to be run.

With these changes, ok kmos@

Anyone else?

--Kurt

py-tblib.p0.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: ????: [NEW] devel/py-tblib

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Thu, Aug 08, 2019 at 11:45:50PM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Revised patch based on kmos@ comments.

MODPY_EGG_VERSION should go above DISTNAME. With that moved, ok kmos@

--Kurt

回复: ????: [NEW] devel/py-tblib

wen heping
Now MODPY_EGG_VERSION go above DISTNAME. Thank kmos@

wen

On Thu, Aug 08, 2019 at 11:45:50PM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Revised patch based on kmos@ comments.

MODPY_EGG_VERSION should go above DISTNAME. With that moved, ok kmos@

--Kurt

py-tblib-p1.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment