[NEW] devel/py-progressbar2 and devel/py-python_utils

[NEW] devel/py-progressbar2 and devel/py-python_utils

Edward Lopez-Acosta
Had these submitted awhile ago and made some updates to them.
Did not take MAINTAINER as they are my first few ports so I did not feel
comfortable.

These are needed for a few other applications I use so figured I would
share with the community.

Any changes needed or are these ok to merge?

Thank you
--
Edward Lopez-Acosta

py-progressbar2_3.38.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment
py-python_utils_2.3.0.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment