NEW: devel/py-characteristic

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
devel/py-characteristic is a new port. Its sole use so far is as a tests
dependency for another new port that is needed for enabling tests on the
updated version of py-test-cov I am working on.

It is an older python library, it's last release being end of 2014.  I
needed to patch its setup.cfg to make setuptools happy.

--Kurt

py-characteristic.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: devel/py-characteristic

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Sun, May 05, 2019 at 08:31:14PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> devel/py-characteristic is a new port. Its sole use so far is as a tests
> dependency for another new port that is needed for enabling tests on the
> updated version of py-test-cov I am working on.

> It is an older python library, it's last release being end of 2014.  I
> needed to patch its setup.cfg to make setuptools happy.

Ping