NEW: devel/py-arrow-0.12.1

Edward Lopez-Acosta
Resubmitting this for review.
Fixed some typos in the Makefile and PLIST, and added a conditional
TEST_DEPENDS on recommendation from jca (CC to make sure I didn't miss
something).

I looked things over multiple times but if I missed anything please let
me know.

All tests pass for both py2 and py3, all deps are in the repos. Nothing
currently in the tree depends on this new port.

Ran 328 tests in 0.509s

OK

Thoughts?
--
Edward Lopez-Acosta

py-arrow-0.12.1.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: devel/py-arrow-0.12.1

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
On Thu, Dec 06 2018, Edward Lopez-Acosta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Resubmitting this for review.
> Fixed some typos in the Makefile and PLIST, and added a conditional
> TEST_DEPENDS on recommendation from jca (CC to make sure I didn't miss
> something).
>
> I looked things over multiple times but if I missed anything please let
> me know.
>
> All tests pass for both py2 and py3, all deps are in the repos. Nothing
> currently in the tree depends on this new port.

> Ran 328 tests in 0.509s
>
> OK
>
> Thoughts?

I'd like to import this.  Reviews/oks?  :)

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE