[NEW] devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

  Here is a patch to create new port devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings,
which is  required  by the new port p5-Params-ValidationCompiler, which
is required by the future update of devel/p5-DateTime.
  It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.

  Comments? OK?

wen

p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings

Charlene Wendling
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:44:10 +0000
wen heping wrote:

> Hi, ports@:
>
>   Here is a patch to create new port devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings,
> which is  required  by the new port p5-Params-ValidationCompiler,
> which is required by the future update of devel/p5-DateTime.
>   It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.
>
>   Comments? OK?

Same thing as p5-Specio, the comment above CPAN_AUTHOR should be
removed.

With that OK cwen@

> wen

回复: [NEW] devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings

wen heping
Revised patch, removed no-use comment.
Thank cwen@!

wen
________________________________
>   Here is a patch to create new port devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings,
> which is  required  by the new port p5-Params-ValidationCompiler,
> which is required by the future update of devel/p5-DateTime.
>   It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.
>
>   Comments? OK?

Same thing as p5-Specio, the comment above CPAN_AUTHOR should be
removed.

With that OK cwen@

> wen

p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings-p0.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment