[NEW] devel/p5-Specio

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

  Here is a patch to create new port devel/p5-Specio, which is required by
the future update of devel/p5-DateTime.
  It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.

  Comments? OK?

wen

p5-Specio.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] devel/p5-Specio

Charlene Wendling
Hi,

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 07:00:22 +0000
wen heping wrote:

> Hi, ports@:
>
>   Here is a patch to create new port devel/p5-Specio, which is
> required by the future update of devel/p5-DateTime.
>   It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.
>
>   Comments? OK?

The CPAN_AUTHOR line is rightfully needed, but the comment should be
removed ;)

There are missing TEST_DEPENDS:

- devel/p5-namespace-autoclean (that will pull p5-Moose, but our
  Moose version is too old anyway)
- devel/p5-Moo

With that, OK cwen@

> wen

Charlène.

回复: [NEW] devel/p5-Specio

wen heping
Revised patch, removed un-use comment and added 2 missing TEST_DEPENDS.

Thank cwen@ !

wen
________________________________
>   Here is a patch to create new port devel/p5-Specio, which is
> required by the future update of devel/p5-DateTime.
>   It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.
>
>   Comments? OK?

The CPAN_AUTHOR line is rightfully needed, but the comment should be
removed ;)

There are missing TEST_DEPENDS:

- devel/p5-namespace-autoclean (that will pull p5-Moose, but our
  Moose version is too old anyway)
- devel/p5-Moo

With that, OK cwen@

> wen

Charlène.

p5-Specio-p0.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment