[NEW] devel/p5-Params-ValidationCompiler

[NEW] devel/p5-Params-ValidationCompiler

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

  Here is a patch to create new port devel/p5-Params-ValidationCompiler,
which is required by the future update of devel/p5-DateTime.
  It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.

  Before import into portstree, devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings should be
imported, which I submitted just now.

  Comments? OK?

wen

p5-Params-ValidationCompiler.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] devel/p5-Params-ValidationCompiler

Charlene Wendling
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:47:09 +0000
wen heping wrote:

> Hi, ports@:
>
>   Here is a patch to create new port
> devel/p5-Params-ValidationCompiler, which is required by the future
> update of devel/p5-DateTime. It build well and passed all tests on my
> amd64-head system.
>
>   Before import into portstree, devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings
> should be imported, which I submitted just now.
>
>   Comments? OK?

There are missing TEST_DEPENDS:

- devel/p5-Type-Tiny
- devel/p5-Moose

With them added, OK cwen@

> wen

回复: [NEW] devel/p5-Params-ValidationCompiler

wen heping
Revised patch, add p5-Type-Tiny and p5-Moose as TEST_DEPENDS.
Actually this new port still lack of p5-Const-Fast as TEST_DEPENDS,
but it had not been imported into OpenBSD portstree.

Thank you, cwen@ !

wen
________________________________
> devel/p5-Params-ValidationCompiler, which is required by the future
> update of devel/p5-DateTime. It build well and passed all tests on my
> amd64-head system.
>
>   Before import into portstree, devel/p5-Test2-Plugin-NoWarnings
> should be imported, which I submitted just now.
>
>   Comments? OK?
There are missing TEST_DEPENDS:

- devel/p5-Type-Tiny
- devel/p5-Moose

With them added, OK cwen@

> wen

p5-Params-ValidationCompiler-p0.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment