NEW: devel/p5-Locale-Codes

Giovanni Bechis-7
Standard Perl module removed from Perl distribution that some software could need.

pkg/DESCR:
Locale-Codes is a distribution containing a set of modules designed to
work with sets of codes which uniquely identify something. For example,
there are codes associated with different countries, different
currencies, different languages, etc. These sets of codes are typically
maintained in some standard.

 Comments ? Ok ?
  Giovanni

p5-Locale-Codes-3.62.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: devel/p5-Locale-Codes

Stuart Henderson
On 2019/10/18 16:28, Giovanni Bechis wrote:

> Standard Perl module removed from Perl distribution that some software could need.
>
> pkg/DESCR:
> Locale-Codes is a distribution containing a set of modules designed to
> work with sets of codes which uniquely identify something. For example,
> there are codes associated with different countries, different
> currencies, different languages, etc. These sets of codes are typically
> maintained in some standard.
>
>  Comments ? Ok ?
>   Giovanni

Yes we'll probably need this for Perl 5.30.0. OK