[NEW]: devel/geany-plugins

Bijan Ebrahimi
Hi,

This is a patch to create new port devel/geany-plugins[1].
List of available plugins can be found here[2].

Thanks

[1]: https://plugins.geany.org/
[2]: https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins#enabledisable-features

Re: [NEW]: devel/geany-plugins

Bijan Ebrahimi
On 9/11/20 9:23 PM, bijan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a patch to create new port devel/geany-plugins[1].
> List of available plugins can be found here[2].
>
> Thanks
>
> [1]: https://plugins.geany.org/
> [2]: https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins#enabledisable-features

Hi again.

Sorry but It seems I just forgot to attach the patch.

Cheers.

geany-plugins.tgz (41K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW]: devel/geany-plugins

Bijan Ebrahimi
On 9/11/20 10:29 PM, bijan wrote:

> On 9/11/20 9:23 PM, bijan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a patch to create new port devel/geany-plugins[1].
>> List of available plugins can be found here[2].
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> [1]: https://plugins.geany.org/
>> [2]: https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins#enabledisable-features
>>

> Hi again.
>
> Sorry but It seems I just forgot to attach the patch.
>
> Cheers.

Ping,

Anybody is interested in reviewing this patch? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bijan