NEW: databases/mongo-tools

Andrew Aldridge
Hello,

This port contains the mongo-tools[1] collection of administrative tools
for MongoDB databases.

The patches allow the bundled Go dependencies to work with LibreSSL and
to search /usr/local/{include,local} for libsasl2. I have done some
light testing to make sure that TLS connections work.

SASL support is put in a flavor because I strongly suspect it will
receive limited use, if any, given that SASL/LDAP support in the MongoDB
server is only available in MongoDB Enterprise Advanced.

[1]: https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-tools

Thank you,
-- Andrew Aldridge

mongo-tools.tar.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: databases/mongo-tools

Andrew Aldridge
ping

--
-- Andrew Aldridge

mongo-tools.tar.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: databases/mongo-tools

Stuart Henderson
On 2017/06/09 15:13, Andrew Aldridge wrote:

> ping
>
> On 2017-05-25 15:18, Andrew Aldridge wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This port contains the mongo-tools[1] collection of administrative
> > tools for MongoDB databases.
> >
> > The patches allow the bundled Go dependencies to work with LibreSSL
> > and to search /usr/local/{include,local} for libsasl2. I have done
> > some light testing to make sure that TLS connections work.
> >
> > SASL support is put in a flavor because I strongly suspect it will
> > receive limited use, if any, given that SASL/LDAP support in the
> > MongoDB server is only available in MongoDB Enterprise Advanced.
> >
> > [1]: https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-tools
> >
> > Thank you,
> > -- Andrew Aldridge
>
> --
> -- Andrew Aldridge

I think this is OK, but I'm not particularly familiar with Go ports.