NEW: comms/cutecom (Take 2)

Brian Callahan-3
Hi ports --

Trying to clear out my new ports queue. This was submitted back in
August but never committed.
Kaashif: do you still want to be MAINTAINER?

CuteCom is a graphical serial terminal written in Qt5.

---
pkg/DESCR:
CuteCom is a graphical serial terminal written using Qt5, like minicom.
It is aimed mainly at hardware developers or other people who need a
terminal to talk to their devices.
---

OK?

~Brian

cutecom.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: comms/cutecom (Take 2)

Kaashif Hymabaccus-2
On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 01:39:52PM -0400, Brian Callahan wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Trying to clear out my new ports queue. This was submitted back in August
> but never committed.
> Kaashif: do you still want to be MAINTAINER?
>
> CuteCom is a graphical serial terminal written in Qt5.
>
> ---
> pkg/DESCR:
> CuteCom is a graphical serial terminal written using Qt5, like minicom.
> It is aimed mainly at hardware developers or other people who need a
> terminal to talk to their devices.
> ---
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian