NEW: claws-mail-cachesaver

Pierre-Emmanuel André
Hi ports@

cachesaver is a plugin for claws-mail : it saves the caches every 60
seconds. It helps avoiding the loss of metadata on crashes.

Tested on @i386
Tests, comments are welcome.

Port available here:
http://openbsd.raveland.org/pub/OpenBSD/claws-mail-cachesaver.tgz

Regards,

Pea

Re: NEW: claws-mail-cachesaver

Landry Breuil-3
On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 09:35:08AM +0100, Pierre-Emmanuel André wrote:

> Hi ports@
>
> cachesaver is a plugin for claws-mail : it saves the caches every 60
> seconds. It helps avoiding the loss of metadata on crashes.
>
> Tested on @i386
> Tests, comments are welcome.
>
> Port available here:
> http://openbsd.raveland.org/pub/OpenBSD/claws-mail-cachesaver.tgz

Some details : there is a trailing \ after RUN_DEPENDS, HOMEPAGE is
bogus.. apart that, looks good.

I'm taking care of it.
Landry

Re: NEW: claws-mail-cachesaver

Pierre-Emmanuel André
Le Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:18:08 +0100,
Landry Breuil <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 09:35:08AM +0100, Pierre-Emmanuel André wrote:
> > Hi ports@
> >
> > cachesaver is a plugin for claws-mail : it saves the caches every 60
> > seconds. It helps avoiding the loss of metadata on crashes.
> >
> > Tested on @i386
> > Tests, comments are welcome.
> >
> > Port available here:
> > http://openbsd.raveland.org/pub/OpenBSD/claws-mail-cachesaver.tgz
>
> Some details : there is a trailing \ after RUN_DEPENDS, HOMEPAGE is
> bogus.. apart that, looks good.
>
> I'm taking care of it.
> Landry

Yes, you're right. I have updated the port.
Thanks !!