NEW: audio/moc

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

NEW: audio/moc

Giovanni Bechis-2
pkg/DESCR:
MOC (music on console) is a console audio player for LINUX/UNIX designed to be
powerful and easy to use.

You just need to select a file from some directory using the menu similar to
Midnight Commander, and MOC will start playing all files in this directory
beginning from the chosen file. There is no need to create playlists like in
other players.

The port is available at:
http://bigio.snb.it/openbsd/moc-2.4.1.tgz
 Ok? Comments ?
  Giovanni

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NEW: audio/moc

Simon Kuhnle
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 08:20:06AM +0200, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> The port is available at:
> http://bigio.snb.it/openbsd/moc-2.4.1.tgz
>  Ok? Comments ?
>   Giovanni

I get the following error on "make install":
===>  Installing moc-2.4.1 from /usr/ports/packages/i386/all/
Can't install /usr/ports/packages/i386/all/moc-2.4.1.tgz: lib not found
idn.16.15
Even by looking in the dependency tree:
        libid3tag-0.15.1bp0, libmad-0.15.1bp1, libsndfile-1.0.11p0,
libsamplerate-0.1.2p0, libogg-1.1.3, curl-7.16.0, libiconv-1.9.2p3,
flac-1.1.2p1
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mystuff/moc (line 1402 of
/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).

Perhaps you need libidn as dependency?
Or am I doing something wrong?

--
simon

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NEW: audio/moc

steven mestdagh
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 04:45:27PM +0200, Simon Kuhnle wrote:

> On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 08:20:06AM +0200, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> > The port is available at:
> > http://bigio.snb.it/openbsd/moc-2.4.1.tgz
> >  Ok? Comments ?
> >   Giovanni
>
> I get the following error on "make install":
> ===>  Installing moc-2.4.1 from /usr/ports/packages/i386/all/
> Can't install /usr/ports/packages/i386/all/moc-2.4.1.tgz: lib not found
> idn.16.15
> Even by looking in the dependency tree:
>         libid3tag-0.15.1bp0, libmad-0.15.1bp1, libsndfile-1.0.11p0,
> libsamplerate-0.1.2p0, libogg-1.1.3, curl-7.16.0, libiconv-1.9.2p3,
> flac-1.1.2p1
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/mystuff/moc (line 1402 of
> /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).
>
> Perhaps you need libidn as dependency?
> Or am I doing something wrong?

yes, you need to update, more specifically curl.

a port of moc has been submitted before, but not imported yet due to
problems on some archs, i'll try to take another look.

Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NEW: audio/moc

Stuart Henderson
In reply to this post by Simon Kuhnle
On 2007/05/18 16:45, Simon Kuhnle wrote:

>
> I get the following error on "make install":
> ===>  Installing moc-2.4.1 from /usr/ports/packages/i386/all/
> Can't install /usr/ports/packages/i386/all/moc-2.4.1.tgz: lib not found
> idn.16.15
> Even by looking in the dependency tree:
>         libid3tag-0.15.1bp0, libmad-0.15.1bp1, libsndfile-1.0.11p0,
> libsamplerate-0.1.2p0, libogg-1.1.3, curl-7.16.0, libiconv-1.9.2p3,
> flac-1.1.2p1
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/mystuff/moc (line 1402 of
> /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).
>
> Perhaps you need libidn as dependency?
> Or am I doing something wrong?

You need to update curl to 7.16.2.

I was scratching my head over this earlier with a different
port. It's to do with the recent curl update. I'm not convinced
things are quite right as they stand - I wonder if the curl-
using ports which have been updated to list idn in wantlib
actually need LIB_DEPENDS=curl:curl->=7.16.2:net/curl

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NEW: audio/moc

Giovanni Bechis-2
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 04:11:34PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> You need to update curl to 7.16.2.
>
> I was scratching my head over this earlier with a different
> port. It's to do with the recent curl update. I'm not convinced
> things are quite right as they stand - I wonder if the curl-
> using ports which have been updated to list idn in wantlib
> actually need LIB_DEPENDS=curl:curl->=7.16.2:net/curl
>
Port updated, the new port is available at:
http://bigio.snb.it/openbsd/moc-2.4.1.tgz
 Cheers
  Giovanni

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NEW: audio/moc

Simon Kuhnle
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 05:26:15PM +0200, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> Port updated, the new port is available at:
> http://bigio.snb.it/openbsd/moc-2.4.1.tgz

Now it compiles and installs fine.
Works for me (read: it plays the selected files :) on i386.
--
simon