NEW: archivers/deutex

Anthony J. Bentley-4
Hi,

DeuTex is a WAD file composer. It can do many things with Doom, Freedoom,
Heretic, Hexen, and Strife WAD files, such as extracting and inserting
graphics, sounds, levels, and other resources. It can be used for creating
and modifying IWAD ("Internal WAD") and PWAD ("Patch WAD") files both.

It is a command-line driven program and as such, is suitable for scripting
such as from a shell script or Makefile.

ok?

--
Anthony J. Bentley

deutex.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: archivers/deutex

Landry Breuil-5
On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:46:16PM -0700, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> DeuTex is a WAD file composer. It can do many things with Doom, Freedoom,
> Heretic, Hexen, and Strife WAD files, such as extracting and inserting
> graphics, sounds, levels, and other resources. It can be used for creating
> and modifying IWAD ("Internal WAD") and PWAD ("Patch WAD") files both.
>
> It is a command-line driven program and as such, is suitable for scripting
> such as from a shell script or Makefile.
>

> ok?

ok

Re: NEW: archivers/deutex

Ryan Freeman
On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:46:16PM -0700, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> DeuTex is a WAD file composer. It can do many things with Doom, Freedoom,
> Heretic, Hexen, and Strife WAD files, such as extracting and inserting
> graphics, sounds, levels, and other resources. It can be used for creating
> and modifying IWAD ("Internal WAD") and PWAD ("Patch WAD") files both.
>
> It is a command-line driven program and as such, is suitable for scripting
> such as from a shell script or Makefile.

Hey,

This fails for me during make package, it seems the manpage does not end
up in the fake target:

===>  Building package for deutex-5.1.0
Create /usr/ports/packages/amd64/all/deutex-5.1.0.tgz
Creating package deutex-5.1.0
checksumming|*************************************************************|100%
Error: /home/ryan/ports/pobj/deutex-5.1.0/fake-amd64/usr/local/man/man6/deutex.6 does not exist
Fatal error: can't continue
 at /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/PkgCreate.pm line 1520.

I noticed I can't find deutex.6 anywhere in the WRKSRC at all, it seems
it isn't being created properly during the build.

> ok?
>
> --
> Anthony J. Bentley

Re: NEW: archivers/deutex

Anthony J. Bentley-4
Ryan Freeman writes:

> This fails for me during make package, it seems the manpage does not end
> up in the fake target:
>
> ===>  Building package for deutex-5.1.0
> Create /usr/ports/packages/amd64/all/deutex-5.1.0.tgz
> Creating package deutex-5.1.0
> 0%
> Error: /home/ryan/ports/pobj/deutex-5.1.0/fake-amd64/usr/local/man/man6/deute
> x.6 does not exist
> Fatal error: can't continue
>  at /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/PkgCreate.pm line 1520.
>
> I noticed I can't find deutex.6 anywhere in the WRKSRC at all, it seems
> it isn't being created properly during the build.

Good catch. Was missing a build dep on asciidoc.