NEW FONTS PORT: jetbrains

Marc Espie-2
This font was designed for development, apparently, as part of an IDE,
and they decided to open up the font (Apache 2.0)

I played with it a bit and it is indeed pleasant.

Fairly straightforward.

jetbrains.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW FONTS PORT: jetbrains

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 05:26:50PM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> This font was designed for development, apparently, as part of an IDE,
> and they decided to open up the font (Apache 2.0)
>
> I played with it a bit and it is indeed pleasant.
>
> Fairly straightforward.

Why putting DISTNAME in such a weird place?

Antoine

Re: NEW FONTS PORT: jetbrains

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:24:50PM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 05:26:50PM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> > This font was designed for development, apparently, as part of an IDE,
> > and they decided to open up the font (Apache 2.0)
> >
> > I played with it a bit and it is indeed pleasant.
> >
> > Fairly straightforward.
>

> Why putting DISTNAME in such a weird place?

Also I prefer when package names are lowercase.
It's already hard enough to search for package in OpenBSD...
But maybe that's just me...

Antoine

Re: NEW FONTS PORT: jetbrains

Marc Espie-2
On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 07:45:09AM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:24:50PM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 05:26:50PM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> > > This font was designed for development, apparently, as part of an IDE,
> > > and they decided to open up the font (Apache 2.0)
> > >
> > > I played with it a bit and it is indeed pleasant.
> > >
> > > Fairly straightforward.
> >

> > Why putting DISTNAME in such a weird place?

Because I used the font MODULE which I don't usually use,
so I wasn't even sure I actually needed DISTNAME.

> Also I prefer when package names are lowercase.
> It's already hard enough to search for package in OpenBSD...
> But maybe that's just me...

I can definitely lowercase the PKGNAME proper but again, it doesn't
see well with the typeface name, which is definitely uppercase.

Re: NEW FONTS PORT: jetbrains

clematis
On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 05:26:50PM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> This font was designed for development, apparently, as part of an IDE,
> and they decided to open up the font (Apache 2.0)
>
> I played with it a bit and it is indeed pleasant.

Bonjour Marc,
Just quick feedback to say it works just as expected. It is pretty
slick. Thank you for sharing!
clematis (0x7e96fd2400fe7b59)

Re: NEW FONTS PORT: jetbrains

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 07:45:09AM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> > Why putting DISTNAME in such a weird place?

> Also I prefer when package names are lowercase.
> It's already hard enough to search for package in OpenBSD...
> But maybe that's just me...

It's not just you.

--Kurt