My ports monthly ping

Elias M. Mariani
NEW - devel/py-parso:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=153089461311328

UPDATE - devel/py-jedi
DEPENDS ON: devel/py-parso
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=153089514711455

This ones are for a later import of devel/spyder, witch in the new
version requires this update of py-jedi, so that is on hold, when this
get imported/updated I will send spyder to ports@.

Both have OK from shadchin@ already.

Cheers.
Elias.

py-jedi.diff (25K) Download Attachment
py-parso.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: My ports monthly ping

Brian Callahan-3

On 07/14/18 14:10, Elias M. Mariani wrote:
> NEW - devel/py-parso:
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=153089461311328

py-parso has seen an update since you posted this.
I also think https://parso.readthedocs.io/ makes for a better HOMEPAGE.
There's no MAINTAINER of this. I much prefer new ports have a
MAINTAINER, and seeing as you're needing this for another port that you
(presumably) want to maintain, it should be you.

This otherwise is OK for me.

~Brian

> UPDATE - devel/py-jedi
> DEPENDS ON: devel/py-parso
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=153089514711455
>
> This ones are for a later import of devel/spyder, witch in the new
> version requires this update of py-jedi, so that is on hold, when this
> get imported/updated I will send spyder to ports@.
>
> Both have OK from shadchin@ already.
>
> Cheers.
> Elias.

Re: My ports monthly ping

Elias M. Mariani
> py-parso has seen an update since you posted this.
Ups, updating the package...

> I also think https://parso.readthedocs.io/ makes for a better HOMEPAGE.
OK.

> There's no MAINTAINER of this. I much prefer new ports have a MAINTAINER,
> and seeing as you're needing this for another port that you (presumably)
> want to maintain, it should be you.
OK

> This otherwise is OK for me.
Great.