Missing stuff in cyrus-imapd port for OpenBSD 3.8

Missing stuff in cyrus-imapd port for OpenBSD 3.8

Sjöholm Per-Olov
Hi

I have used a Cyrus 2.2.12 port on OpenBSD 3.7 with great success. Now after
upgrade to OpenBSD 3.8  it is included in ports (still Cyrus 2.2.12). But the
important admintool "cyradm" seems to be missing in the port that's included
with OpenBSD 3.8.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Per-Olov Sjöholm
--
GPG keyID: 4DB2 83CE
GPG fingerprint: 45E8 3D0E DE05 B714 D549 45BC CFB4 BBE9 4DB2 83CE

Re: Missing stuff in cyrus-imapd port for OpenBSD 3.8

Aleksander Piotrowski
Per-Olov Sjöholm <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have used a Cyrus 2.2.12 port on OpenBSD 3.7 with great success. Now after
> upgrade to OpenBSD 3.8  it is included in ports (still Cyrus 2.2.12). But the
> important admintool "cyradm" seems to be missing in the port that's included
> with OpenBSD 3.8.
>
> Am I missing something here?

Cyradm command is a part of cyrus-imapd-perl subpackage.

Alek
--
Maybe were victims of fate / Remember when we'd celebrate
We'd drink and get high until late / And now were all alone
 -- Placebo, Protect me from what i want

Re: Missing stuff in cyrus-imapd port for OpenBSD 3.8

Antoine Jacoutot
Selon Per-Olov Sjöholm <[hidden email]>:
> I have used a Cyrus 2.2.12 port on OpenBSD 3.7 with great success. Now after
> upgrade to OpenBSD 3.8  it is included in ports (still Cyrus 2.2.12). But the
> important admintool "cyradm" seems to be missing in the port that's included
> with OpenBSD 3.8.
>
> Am I missing something here?

Yes, you need the cyrus-imapd-perl subpackage :)

Antoine

On Friday 11 November 2005 13.19, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> Selon Per-Olov Sjöholm <[hidden email]>:
> > I have used a Cyrus 2.2.12 port on OpenBSD 3.7 with great success. Now
> > after upgrade to OpenBSD 3.8  it is included in ports (still Cyrus
> > 2.2.12). But the important admintool "cyradm" seems to be missing in the
> > port that's included with OpenBSD 3.8.
> >
> > Am I missing something here?
>
> Yes, you need the cyrus-imapd-perl subpackage :)
>
> Antoine

Thanks

Didn't find any notes of that in the Cyrus port. Shouldn't it be a little note
of it in the cyrus-imapd main package?

many thanks to the people that updated me with this.

Regards
/Per-Olov