Missing installation archives

asmith-4
The Zaurus installation snapshot mirrors seem to be missing all the X
related archives for the new 3.9 beta. Not sure if this is an oversight or
if there is a legitimate delay so I thought I would mention it.

Andy

Re: Missing installation archives

Stuart Henderson
On 2006/01/25 13:41, Andrew Smith wrote:
> The Zaurus installation snapshot mirrors seem to be missing all the X
> related archives for the new 3.9 beta. Not sure if this is an oversight or
> if there is a legitimate delay so I thought I would mention it.

You can always build it yourself...by the time it's finished, the tgz
will probably have reached the mirrors though :-)

Re: Missing installation archives

Jolan Luff

Actually, it only takes 11 hours to build X.

Re: Missing installation archives

asmith-4
This assumes of course that any Zaurus specific stuff that there may be (or
for that matter ARM specific mods such as casting corrections etc) has been
patched into the 3.9 distro of Xorg 6.9 I suppose... hmmm, I think I will
wait for it to appear on the mirrors guys :P

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 04:01:21PM -0000, Andrew Smith wrote:
> This assumes of course that any Zaurus specific stuff that there may be (or
> for that matter ARM specific mods such as casting corrections etc) has been
> patched into the 3.9 distro of Xorg 6.9 I suppose... hmmm, I think I will
> wait for it to appear on the mirrors guys :P

It works fine for me.