Me I can use the nVIDIA driver available for FreeBSD in OpenBSD?

Me I can use the nVIDIA driver available for FreeBSD in OpenBSD?

zantgo@gmail.com
 Me I can use the nVIDIA driver available for FreeBSD in OpenBSD? Becouse I
want install Gnome3

Zantgo

Re: Me I can use the nVIDIA driver available for FreeBSD in OpenBSD?

Matthieu Herrb
On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 01:27:30PM -0300, Zantgo wrote:
>  Me I can use the nVIDIA driver available for FreeBSD in OpenBSD? Becouse I
> want install Gnome3

I just told you in a previous answerr it's not possible.

Are you listening?
--
Matthieu Herrb