MBUS10 - R232 to mbus level converter

0Jak je wykorzystaD?

Dear Clients

MBUS
10 - R232
TO MBUS LEVEL CONVERTER

What is MBus
10?

MBus
10 converter is a transparent converter from R232
to MBus interface. On MBus side it works as MBus master and enable to
connect maximum 10 standard MBus receivers (slaves).

Wide
application

It can
be used with all devices equipped with MBus interface like: heating energy
meters, electric energy meters, data recorders and many others.

Key features

R232
to MBus level conversion
Maximum 10 MBus slaves
Baud Rate: 300 to 19200bps
R232
b MBus opto isolation
Over-current and short-circuit protection on the M-Bus
LED display for power and data transmission
Power supply: 10 ~ 30Vdc
Rail mounting

MBus
10 Data Sheet
Easy installation and
control

MBus
10 converter is equipped with TX, RX and Power supply LED indicators.
There are screw terminal block connectors on Power supply and MBus (5 pin)
and R232
(4 pin) side for connection.

Picture below presents
connection diagram of MBus
10 converter

MBus
10 Wiring Diagram
Now You have a
choice

MBus
10 can successfully replace PW3 Relay MBus level converter or any
other MBus master converter.

If you have any
questions, just contact us

Our
company's team of technical experts will answer all your questions
and prepere offer just for you.

See
MBus 10 Product Card

 Cena empik.com:  22,99 zE
 -->

Chosen Most Popular
Products

NPE-9200R-EDGE
ATC-820
MBus
10
NPE-9300RW GPRS

ATC-1000

Linux
ARM9 180MHz, 2xRS232, 1xRS485, 8xDI, 1xRJ45
USB to
Serial Port RS485 Converter
M-Bus
Master to RS 232 Converter
Linux
180MHz, 1GB Flash, 2xRS232, 1xRS485, 8xDI, 1xRJ45, 2xDO, GSM/GPRS

RS232/422/485 to Ethernet
converter

 Cena:  25,95 zE    Cena:  20,49 zE    Cena:  45,99 zE
 Cena:  24,99 zE    Cena:  32,49 zE
 -->

See
more Most Popular Products

See
more Products on Sale

-->

TechBase Sp. z o. o. is
concerned with the distribution of products in the branches of automation,
electronics, and industrial informational science. Our companybs team of
technical experts has rich experience and practical knowledge in helping
our clients in choosing products that will be specialized industrial
solutions. We support our client on every stage of the investmentbs
realization.
If you do not wish to receive this information, please respond. In the re:
heading of the email, please
write: DO NOT SUBSCRIBE MBus. We await your comments and concerns at the
same address.

TechBase Sp. z o.o., st. Pana Tadeusza 14, 80-123
GdaEsk, phone. +48 58 345-39-22, +48 58 345-39-23, fax. +48 58 345-39-15

www.a2s -
pl, info@a2s - com.pl