Los Angeles, CA Release Party? [was: Phoenix, AZ - OpenBSD 4.3 Release Party]

Los Angeles, CA Release Party? [was: Phoenix, AZ - OpenBSD 4.3 Release Party]

Aaron Glenn
Not to hijack Darrin's shindig, but just to put a feeler out...anyone
in the Los Angeles, CA area interested in throwing back a few beers in
honor of 4.3? Preferably in the downtown area as that's where I'm
located (and know all the good bars) but up for wherever. Email me
privately if interested -- and if enough people are I'll be happy to
arrange/promote something soon!

aaron.glenn