Logitech G15 Keyboard

Sam Fourman Jr.
hello misc@

I have a Logitech G15 Keyboard, I am Extremely happy with it however, the
period key
on the number pad does not work like it should, it puts a ~ where a . should
be
this is kind of troublesome because when i key ip address it is habit to use
the Number pad.

I was hoping someone could point me to the reverent source file to hack on,
if there is no simple fix.

on a side note if someone wanted to write support for this keyboard in
OpenBSD I would donate a Keyboard.

here is a partial dmesg from a post hackathon -current

uhub2 at uhub1 port 1
uhub2: Logitech Logitech G15 Keyboard, rev 1.10/1.03, addr 2
uhub2: 4 ports with 2 removable, bus powered
uhidev0 at uhub2 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev0: Logitech Logitech Gaming Keyboard, rev 2.00/1.70, addr 3, iclass
3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev0: 8 modifier keys, 6 key codes
wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0
uhidev1 at uhub2 port 1 configuration 1 interface 1
uhidev1: Logitech Logitech Gaming Keyboard, rev 2.00/1.70, addr 3, iclass
3/0
uhidev1: 3 report ids
uhid0 at uhidev1 reportid 1: input=1, output=0, feature=0
uhid1 at uhidev1 reportid 2: input=7, output=0, feature=0
uhid2 at uhidev1 reportid 3: input=1, output=20, feature=1
uhidev2 at uhub2 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev2: G15 Keyboard G15 Keyboard, rev 2.00/1.03, addr 4, iclass 3/0
uhidev2: 3 report ids
uhid3 at uhidev2 reportid 1: input=8, output=0, feature=0
uhid4 at uhidev2 reportid 2: input=8, output=18, feature=3
uhid5 at uhidev2 reportid 3: input=0, output=991, feature=0

Thank you very much

Sam Fourman Jr.

Re: Logitech G15 Keyboard

Jimmy Mitchener
On 6/7/07, Sam Fourman Jr. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello misc@
>
> I have a Logitech G15 Keyboard, I am Extremely happy with it however, the
> period key
> on the number pad does not work like it should, it puts a ~ where a . should
> be
> this is kind of troublesome because when i key ip address it is habit to use
> the Number pad.
>
> I was hoping someone could point me to the reverent source file to hack on,
> if there is no simple fix.
>
> on a side note if someone wanted to write support for this keyboard in
> OpenBSD I would donate a Keyboard.
>

> here is a partial dmesg from a post hackathon -current
>
> uhub2 at uhub1 port 1
> uhub2: Logitech Logitech G15 Keyboard, rev 1.10/1.03, addr 2
> uhub2: 4 ports with 2 removable, bus powered
> uhidev0 at uhub2 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
> uhidev0: Logitech Logitech Gaming Keyboard, rev 2.00/1.70, addr 3, iclass
> 3/1
> ukbd0 at uhidev0: 8 modifier keys, 6 key codes
> wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
> wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0
> uhidev1 at uhub2 port 1 configuration 1 interface 1
> uhidev1: Logitech Logitech Gaming Keyboard, rev 2.00/1.70, addr 3, iclass
> 3/0
> uhidev1: 3 report ids
> uhid0 at uhidev1 reportid 1: input=1, output=0, feature=0
> uhid1 at uhidev1 reportid 2: input=7, output=0, feature=0
> uhid2 at uhidev1 reportid 3: input=1, output=20, feature=1
> uhidev2 at uhub2 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0
> uhidev2: G15 Keyboard G15 Keyboard, rev 2.00/1.03, addr 4, iclass 3/0
> uhidev2: 3 report ids
> uhid3 at uhidev2 reportid 1: input=8, output=0, feature=0
> uhid4 at uhidev2 reportid 2: input=8, output=18, feature=3
> uhid5 at uhidev2 reportid 3: input=0, output=991, feature=0
>

> Thank you very much
>
> Sam Fourman Jr.

What does xev say when you hit that key?

JImmy.