Link not working

kpnoe
Sir:

I have found a link not working on your site - www.openssh.com

Would like to have it working so I can read the installiation procedures for OpenSSH

Link is on page - http://www.openssh.com/portable.html
and is contained in the "installiation instructions" hotlink.  The current link is to a FTP server and does not open to any instructions.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Kenny

Re: Link not working

Darren Tucker
On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 12:10:07PM -0500, [hidden email] wrote:
> I have found a link not working on your site - www.openssh.com
>
> Would like to have it working so I can read the installiation procedures
> for OpenSSH
>
> Link is on page - http://www.openssh.com/portable.html
> and is contained in the "installiation instructions" hotlink.
> The current link is to a FTP server and does not open to any instructions.

The "installation instructions" link points to
ftp://ftp.ca.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/INSTALL
which are the installation instructions (in text form).

Is that the link you are referring to?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4  37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69