Licensing OpenBSD artwork as CC-BY-SA?

Martin Schröder
Hi,
I'm thinking about creating a community ad for
http://meta.unix.stackexchange.com/q/1105/9454 for OpenBSD with an
image from http://www.openbsd.org/art2.html

One of the conditions is that the images must be uploaded to their
network (via imgur), which requires a licensing as CC-BY-SA.

This doesn't seem to be compatible with http://www.openbsd.org/art2.html
"Most images provided here are copyright by OpenBSD, by Theo de Raadt,
or by other members or developers of the OpenBSD group. However, it is
our intent that anyone be able to use these images to represent
OpenBSD in a positive light"

Am I right or is that allowed? Theo?

Best
   Martin

Re: Licensing OpenBSD artwork as CC-BY-SA?

Theo de Raadt
It is not allowed.

I think the existing rules are fair, and I don't understand why there
is often an attempt to subvert this.

Realistically --- most other projects have rules much tighter.  Most
of them are trademarks.

2013/2/22 Theo de Raadt <[hidden email]>:
> It is not allowed.

I thought the same.

So https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Openbsd2.svg is really a violation?

Best