LibreSSL: Where are links for the community?

LibreSSL: Where are links for the community?

David Foster
The main LibreSSL website, located at http://www.libressl.org , has no
links that tell you how to get involved with the project or how to
contact other community members.

I am speculating that the main OpenBSD mailing lists are the appropriate
method of engagement, based mainly on the statement that "primary
development occurs inside the OpenBSD source tree". However even if this
speculation is correct, I don't necessarily find it particularly
obvious, as most libraries I work with have their own dedicated community.

I would recommend that a "Community" (or similar) link be added to the
sidebar at http://www.libressl.org , so that curious members know where
to post questions.

David Foster
http://dafoster.net/