We have released LibreSSL 2.3.3, which will be arriving in the LibreSSL
directory of your local OpenBSD mirror soon.
This release marks the beginning of stable 2.3.x branch, with all
API/ABI changes now moving to the 2.4.x development branch. LibreSSL 2.3.3
is identical to the version that will be shipped with OpenBSD 5.9 in May
LibreSSL 2.3.3 includes the following improvements from 2.3.2:
* Reworked build scripts to better sync with OpenNTPD-portable.
* Fixed an nginx compatibility issue by adding an 'install_sw' build target.
* Fixed some broken manpage links in the install target.
* Fixed HP-UX builds with nc(1).
* Changed the default configuration directory to c:\LibreSSL\ssl on Windows
binary builds, making it easier to configure CA certificates.
* cert.pem has been reorganized and synced with Mozilla's certificate store.