LibreSSL 2.0.1 released

Bob Beck-3
We have released an update, LibreSSL 2.0.1

This release includes a number of portability fixes based on the
initial feedback
we have received from the community.  This includes among other things
two new configure options to set OPENSSLDIR and ENGINESDIR. We have
removed a few hardcoded compiler options that were problematic on some
systems as well as -Werror. We have also re-synced with the latest OpenBSD
sources as a number of issues were fixed upstream. This release also includes
pkg-config support.

As noted before, we welcome feedback from the broader community.

Enjoy,

-Bob

Re: LibreSSL 2.0.1 released

Bob Beck-3
Also starting with this release the directory includes SHA256
signatures which are signed using signify.

The signify public key for libressl is:

untrusted comment: LibreSSL Portable public key
RWQg/nutTVqCUVUw8OhyHt9n51IC8mdQRd1b93dOyVrwtIXmMI+dtGFe