Kernel panic on ROCK64 -current

Adrian Grigore
Hi,

Hi, I'm installing 6.4 -current on a ROCK64 following
https://github.com/krjdev/rock64_openbsd. I'm using a
https://www.adafruit.com/product/954 cable and running doas cu -l cuaU0 -s
115200. I think the cable is to blame for the weird output, however I'm
getting a kernel panic during the install process. I'm attaching as much as
I can from the output.

Adi

Re: Kernel panic on ROCK64 -current

Adrian Grigore
Ok, got myself a decent adapter. Attaching new log. Not a kernel panic
anymore.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 11:15 PM Adrian Grigore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hi, I'm installing 6.4 -current on a ROCK64 following
> https://github.com/krjdev/rock64_openbsd. I'm using a
> https://www.adafruit.com/product/954 cable and running doas cu -l cuaU0
> -s 115200. I think the cable is to blame for the weird output, however I'm
> getting a kernel panic during the install process. I'm attaching as much as
> I can from the output.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Adi