Kernel memory usage

João Salvatti
Hi Misc,

Anyone know how to show the amount of memory my kernel (4.5) is using?

Thanks in advance.

--
Joco Salvatti
Graduated in Computer Science
E-Mail: [hidden email]

Re: Kernel memory usage

Jesus Sanchez
Joco Salvatti escribis:

> Hi Misc,
>
> Anyone know how to show the amount of memory my kernel (4.5) is using?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Joco Salvatti
> Graduated in Computer Science
> Federal University of Para - UFPA - Brazil
> E-Mail: [hidden email]

do you refer de kernel itself or the amount of memory
used by the whole system?, be more preceise with your
question.

Re: Kernel memory usage

Ted Unangst-2
2009/8/31 Joco Salvatti <[hidden email]>:
> Anyone know how to show the amount of memory my kernel (4.5) is using?

vmstat -m

Re: Kernel memory usage

João Salvatti
Thanks Ted.