Quantcast

Karel sportswear

Karel Sports
                                     IN JESUS WE TRUST

Dear Sir/Madam,

We got your company information from the Internet.

We, Karel Sports are manufacturer and exporter of high quality Sportswear,
T-shirts, Sweet Shirts, Cricket Uniforms, Hockey Jerseys, Trousers, Soccer
wears, Textiles Garments of all kinds.

We have installed very latest machinery and well organized labor for the
precision work, hope you must test/analysis our products and give us chance
to work with our company.

If you are interested into our above offered items simply let us inform
enabling us to send you further details like prices, samples if needed
which may cause to enhance your level of interests into our company products.

Awaiting your kind response and remain with all the best wishes.

Best regards,
Amir Bhatti
Karel Sports
Khokher Street No. 7 Fateh Garh
Sialkot - Pakistan
Tel: 0092-300-6154834
Fax: 0092-52-3556879
Email: [hidden email]
Web: www.karel-sports.com

Re: Karel sportswear

Sprous94
Great to know about this sportswear. Would like to buy alo yoga pants as I need them for my workout routine. Heard that they are comfortable and looks stylish too. Got to know an online store that provides them at cheapest price. Will order there only.