January Networking Events

info-738
Mid Atlantic Networking Events

Below is a partial listing of our upcoming Networking Events. To see a
complete list or to register for one of the events listed below, please
visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com. These events
are held monthly and we offer anyone looking for network in the area a
chance to sponsor these lunches. The sponsor gives a five minute
presentation to the entire group and in return pays for lunch.

Date

Location

Sponsor

Tuesday, January 10th

The Broken Heart Cafi

Havre de Grace, MD

Broken Heart Cafi www.smallcompanies.com

Wednesday, January 11th

Union City Grill

Wilmington, DE

Vincent Ingui of Louviers Mortgage Corporatioin

Wednesday, January 11th

McCormick & Schmicks Baltimore, MD

Shawn Barberis of Premier Planning Group

Wednesday, January 18th

The Severn Inn

Annapolis, MD

Dan Harris of Premier Planning Group

Thursday, January 19th

Luigi Petti Restaurant Baltimore, MD

Leigh Kramer of BizPointBaltimore

Thursday, January 19th

Main Street Tower Restaurant

Bel Air, MD

Shane Hancock of Newport Shores Mortgage

You must register and receive a confirmation before attending a
networking event. Please visit our seminar schedule at
http://www.smallcompanies.com to register for one of the above mentioned
evetns.

To be removed from our invite list please email [hidden email]
with instructions.

To remove yourself from this list Click This Link