Is the OpenBSD User Group in Berkeley, Ca still operating as of 11/05/2015?

Is the OpenBSD User Group in Berkeley, Ca still operating as of 11/05/2015?

securityvsconvenience
http://www.buug.org

I'm currently at Au Coquelet. If this specific group is non-operational,
are there individuals that are interested in reviving this openBSD
gathering in the bay area. There is a freebsd meet up at hacker dojo in
mountain view which I attended but I'm curious and interested to see the
level of interest in a dedicated OpenBSD gathering in the bay area. I'd be
happy to organize and facilitate if needed/wanted.

Danny