Is Absolute Software's Computrace AKA Lojack for Laptops a problem?

Is Absolute Software's Computrace AKA Lojack for Laptops a problem?

Z Ero
For OpenBSD users on second hand Thinkpads does computrace present a
security concern? I understand that the phone home agent runs on
windows but is there anything is the "predesktop environment" that can
pose a security threat to OpenBSD users related to computrace? Thanks.

Fwd: Is Absolute Software's Computrace AKA Lojack for Laptops a problem?