Intel Core2 Duo E6400 BOXDP965LTCK

Jack J. Woehr
Unsurprisingly, I can't boot OpenBSD on my new Intel Core2 Duo E6400
Intel mb BOXDP965LTCK.

Is posting kernel traps on this new hardware ahead of the interest curve
or would such posting be timely?

--
Jack J. Woehr                 # "Men never do evil so completely and
PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   #  cheerfully as when they do it from
http://www.well.com/~jax      #  religious conviction." - Pascal

Re: Intel Core2 Duo E6400 BOXDP965LTCK

Jack J. Woehr
Jonathan Gray wrote:

>Use a snapshot and send me and [hidden email] a dmesg.

Thanks! That works, sent along a dmesg.

Now, bsd.mp doesn't boot, but I don't know much more than to invoke it
in boot.conf
or at the boot prompt. What should I read up on to get this working if
bsd.mp is
presumed to work on my setup?