Inconsistency between installurl(5) and the info inside regarding the URL

Inconsistency between installurl(5) and the info inside regarding the URL

flauenroth
Just found a little error regarding the URL listed in installurl(5) and the website itself.
The manpage is listing https://cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD while the actual website is [http://cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD](https://cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD). Pretty certain it´s a new change since I got all the patches up to 18 from that site and checking my /etc/installurl file the website is listed with https. Tried to reach the site via https on a testmashine with no success.
Should I have missed a headsup via mailing list or simple being stupid here my apoligies.
Always exit with 42 to return the answer.