In which files are the required definitions for character and block devices?

In which files are the required definitions for character and block devices?

João Salvatti
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list to ask this, but I believe it is.
In which files are the required definitions for character and block devices?

Thanks

--
Joco Salvatti
Undergraduating in Computer Science
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: In which files are the required definitions for character and block devices?

Thorsten Glaser-3
Joco Salvatti dixit:

>In which files are the required definitions for character and block devices?

/dev/MAKEDEV

//mirabile
existence. -- Coywolf Qi Hunt