Important information regarding your First Merit Bank account

Important information regarding your First Merit Bank account

First Merit Bank
Message Center

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE] [IMAGE]

Dear FirstMerit Bank Customer,

We regret to inform you, that we had to lock your FirstMerit Bank Online
Access because we have reasons to believe that your account may have been
compromised by outside parties. In order to protect your sensitive
information, we temporaly suspended  your account.

To reactivate your account, click on the link below and confirm your
identity by completing the secure form what will appear.

http://www.firstmerit.com/internetBanking/RequestRouter?requestCmdId=DisplayConfirmPage

We have seen unusual attempts for logging in regarding your personal
account, therefore this confirmation regarding your account its only for
security reasons.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Software Requirements Help Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy and Security

) First Merit Corporation, 2005, All rights reserved. [IMAGE][IMAGE]