Image ready Raspberry Pi3

Luiz Gustavo dos S. Costa
Hi guys,

I received a Raspberry Pi3 box and i'm still without a serial
available (waiting to arrive).

However, the anxiety of seeing the dmesg and start working on it is great!

Does anyone have a ready image (a dd output compressed) with working
network and ssh server ?????

I found a project that promises to have network and ssh in
miniroot.fs, but I could not even see the network lights working.

http://mirror.ginzado.ne.jp/pub/FuguIta/test/

I tried to use a keyboard in the dark, but also to no avail.

I would appreciate if someone who has a sdcard with openbsd 6.2
running and with network / ssh could do make a dd for me.

Thanks and have a nice day !

--
Luiz Gustavo Costa

Re: Image ready Raspberry Pi3

Stuart Henderson
On 2017/11/11 22:57, Luiz Gustavo dos S. Costa wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I received a Raspberry Pi3 box and i'm still without a serial
> available (waiting to arrive).
>
> However, the anxiety of seeing the dmesg and start working on it is great!
>
> Does anyone have a ready image (a dd output compressed) with working
> network and ssh server ?????
>
> I found a project that promises to have network and ssh in
> miniroot.fs, but I could not even see the network lights working.
>
> http://mirror.ginzado.ne.jp/pub/FuguIta/test/
>
> I tried to use a keyboard in the dark, but also to no avail.
>
> I would appreciate if someone who has a sdcard with openbsd 6.2
> running and with network / ssh could do make a dd for me.
>
> Thanks and have a nice day !

It won't run on SD card yet.