IceWM 1.2.20 -> 1.2.25 Update

Peter Williams-8
Hi All,

I have attached an update from IceWM 1.2.20 to 1.2.25. There have been
a lot of changes/fixes since the previous update. Here are a couple
important ones: (taken from www.icewm.org/changes.php)

- icewmtray crash fixes
- fixed crash when hiding the taskbar and "collapse" button is hidden

See the change log for more updates since the 1.2.20 release.
Please test the port and comment back!

Thank you very much for your time,

Peter Williams

icewm.diff (6K) Download Attachment

Re: IceWM 1.2.20 -> 1.2.25 Update

Michael Erdely
Works fine on AMD64 & i386 with 2/15 snapshots.

-ME

--
http://erdelynet.com/
Support OpenBSD! http://www.openbsd.org/orders.html

Re: IceWM 1.2.20 -> 1.2.25 Update

Mike Pechkin
hi,

works on i386 here too.

> I have attached an update from IceWM 1.2.20 to 1.2.25. There have been
> a lot of changes/fixes since the previous update. Here are a couple
> important ones: (taken from www.icewm.org/changes.php)
>
> - icewmtray crash fixes
> - fixed crash when hiding the taskbar and "collapse" button is hidden
>
> See the change log for more updates since the 1.2.20 release.
> Please test the port and comment back!

--mpech