IRC

tls

IRC

tls
I have up until now relied on manpages and issues sent upstream though
users. This issue on the otherhand has ignited my passion.  I have never
been more galvanized or stirred with passion until tonight.  At this very
moment I am filled with rage, on the other hand I realize the fault is not
grasped within my accusers realm.  Had it been I would be continually
working in silence and vocally supporting OpenBSD, however at this time
I've not only been accused as a liar amongst my peers but labeled as
someone that is not me. That I cannot or shall not tolerate.

That being said. I am sure han is reading this and rest assured I am not
this man you fingered me as to be. You see I raised and taught to have
integrety and honor with everything I do - although at time I deviate this
but this is far from the person you accuse me of being.

You'll have to forgive me for raising shitstorm in #freenode but nothing on
this earth will ever incite such anger then someone calling me a liar.

Re: IRC

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
Just for the record: the freenode #openbsd irc channel isn't the official
irc channel of the OpenBSD project.  We don't care about what happens
there.

jca | PGP: 0x06A11494 / 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90  8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494

Re: IRC

Eric Oyen
raging about it only makes you look defensive. If someone accuses you of lying, ask them to present real  facts to back up the assertion. If they can't, then you don't have to do a thing (they are already made foolish enough). Besides, anyone who really knows you will dismiss the accusations without any further thought. I had to learn this lesson the hard way about 2 decades ago.

anyway, NUFF said.