IPv6 toolkit v1.2

Fernando Gont-2
Folks,

FYI, we've released "IPv6 toolkit v1.2": a set of IPv6 security
assessment tools that were produced as part of a project I carried out
on behalf of the UK CPNI. The toolkit compiles/runs on *BSD and Linux
(and probably on Mac OS, too).

The tarball for version 1.2 of the toolkit is available at:
http://www.si6networks.com/research/ipv6-toolkit-v1.2.tar.gz>

Additionally, we have a git repository for the toolkit:
<https://github.com/fgont/ipv6-toolkit.git>

This toolkit can be employed to perform local IPv6 scans, assess a
number of security aspects of IPv6 implementations (such as
predictability of Fragment ID values), etc. It can also be employed to
play with IPv6 address resolution, SLAAC, etc.

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [hidden email] || [hidden email]