INDEX update

Michael Reed
Hi,

While doing a `make search', I noticed that INDEX
hasn't been updated in a while, so here you go.

Regards,
  Michael

INDEX.patch (2M) Download Attachment

Re: INDEX update

Amit Kulkarni-5
My guess is that one of the bulk porters will do the INDEX update once the
tree has stabilized a bit, watch for the email like "Ports is now locked".
Then after a week or so, INDEX will be synced. Of course, they can sync
anytime too :)

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Michael Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While doing a `make search', I noticed that INDEX
> hasn't been updated in a while, so here you go.
>
> Regards,
>   Michael

Re: INDEX update

Stuart Henderson-6
On 2016/01/02 13:55, Michael Reed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While doing a `make search', I noticed that INDEX
> hasn't been updated in a while, so here you go.

Thanks - we've been doing them about once a month lately. There's no need
to send a 2MB diff to the lists for this, we'll just generate the new file
on a build machine. It's easier to do that then check a diff.

If someone is bored and has time, it doesn't seem all that necessary to
have this file committed in the ports tree (the RCS file is currently 73MB),
it might be nice to move this to a package instead, as a modification to
ports/databases/sqlports to avoid multiple tree scans..