IMPORTANT: CUNA Verification

Credit Union National Association-3
PayPal

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in Federal
Credit Unions (FCU) network. We recently noticed the following issue on
your account: A recent review of your account determined that we require
some additional information from you in order to provide you with secure
service. Case ID Number: PP-065-617-349 For your protection, we have
limited access to your account until additional security measures can be
completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please log
in to your FCU account to restore your access as soon as possible.

You must click here and fill in the form on the following page to
complete the verification process.

In accordance with CUNA User Agreement, your account access will remain
limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to
your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it may
result in further limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage
you to log in to your FCU account as soon as possible to help avoid this.
We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely, CUNA Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered.