ICH9R/DO/DH SATA Controller

don cipo-2
I tried to install OpenBSD 4.4-current from 24 november.  It hangs during
boot. My sistem is a FSC Celsius W360 with  ICH9R/DO/DH SATA Controller. Is
this supported ?

Re: ICH9R/DO/DH SATA Controller

Sylvain Ricci-2
Hi don,

Please vite this page http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html#hardware

@+

> I tried to install OpenBSD 4.4-current from 24 november.  It hangs during
> boot. My sistem is a FSC Celsius W360 with  ICH9R/DO/DH SATA Controller.
> Is
> this supported ?

ICH9R/DO/DH SATA Controller

don cipo-2
I tried OpenBSD 4.4-stable today and it works wery well. So, my gues is that
something wrong has happened with the ahci driver in OpenBSD 4.4-current. I
think this is a issue that the developers should be aware of.