IBM e326m SCSI

Daniel Ouellet
I still haven't seen a DMESG for the IBM e326m SCSI version as well as
using the RAID 1. Can anyone confirm or deny if it is supported and
works well on the current version?

I know all issues known for the e326m SATA version are out of the way,
but I don't know yet about the SCSI version.

DMESG, or any issues known?

Thanks for your time!

Re: IBM e326m SCSI

Srebrenko Sehic-2
Look at http://www.armorlogic.com/oscl/. There is an dmesg for
e326m/SCSI version.

To answer your question. Don't create any kind of logical volume
(RAID0/1), just use the physical disks. In short, IM (integrated
mirroring) is _not_ supported. It is, however, being worked on.

My e326m/SCSI survived several bonnie/iogen disk tests without a
hitch. So it should be stable.

On 2/9/06, Daniel Ouellet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I still haven't seen a DMESG for the IBM e326m SCSI version as well as
> using the RAID 1. Can anyone confirm or deny if it is supported and
> works well on the current version?
>
> I know all issues known for the e326m SATA version are out of the way,
> but I don't know yet about the SCSI version.
>
> DMESG, or any issues known?
>
> Thanks for your time!

Re: IBM e326m SCSI

Daniel Ouellet
Srebrenko Sehic wrote:
> Look at http://www.armorlogic.com/oscl/. There is an dmesg for
> e326m/SCSI version.
>
> To answer your question. Don't create any kind of logical volume
> (RAID0/1), just use the physical disks. In short, IM (integrated
> mirroring) is _not_ supported. It is, however, being worked on.
>
> My e326m/SCSI survived several bonnie/iogen disk tests without a
> hitch. So it should be stable.

Thank you!

That's all I needed to know.

Daniel