I want to help to get SD card working.

Hannu Vuolasaho
Hello!

I just bought another RPi3 for playing with OpenBSD. When I read through
installation instructions I noticed SD card isn't supported yet.

What is the status of non-existing SD card support and how big task it is?
Is it nobody hasn't had a time to write it and the missing parts are gluing
some code together or has everything to be reverse engineered? Or is
someone actively working with it already?

And yes. I'm new to OpenBSD development so bear with me and give good hints
where to look for. For starters I can do some research and maybe write few
ugly patches where it can be taken further.

Best regards,
Hannu Vuolasaho