I need your comeback with reverse-proxy

hvom .org
Hi

For protected my server web, I'm use one reverse-proxy.

Two good choice :

choice 1 : Varnish

choice 2 : Nginx

My webserver is Yaws. Depending on your returns, the best couple is Yaws-
Varnish or Yaws-Nginx.

Actuces and thank you for your feedback.

Cordialy

Re: I need your comeback with reverse-proxy

James Shupe-4
On 06/09/2012 10:52 AM, hvom .org wrote:

> Hi
>
> For protected my server web, I'm use one reverse-proxy.
>
> Two good choice :
>
> choice 1 : Varnish
>
> choice 2 : Nginx
>

> My webserver is Yaws. Depending on your returns, the best couple is Yaws-
> Varnish or Yaws-Nginx.
>
> Actuces and thank you for your feedback.
>
> Cordialy

Nginx, especially since it's in base and works fine for that.

--
James Shupe